Position: Assistant Project Architect/Manager
BluPath is seeking an experienced architect with a passion to learn about Passive House Standard. We request the following qualifications:
- B Arch or M Arch degree.
- Working toward Registration.
- 5 years of experience in an architectural firm.
- Strong design portfolio showing understanding of sustainable and passive building design principles.
- Excellent technical, documentation and detailing skills. Experience with REVIT, AutoCad LT, Sketchup and Microsoft Office Suite a must.
- Strong 3D modeling and rendering skills.
- Experience with or aptitude to learn Passive House energy modeling software: PHPP v8 or above, WUFI Passive, WUFI, and THERM.
- Strong organizational skills.
Please email your resume and a PDF of your best work (no larger than 4MB) to email@example.com or link to your online portfolio. Submissions without work examples will not be considered.
BluPath, a small award winning WBE firm, offers a unique opportunity for hands on training in the world’s most rigorous energy standard from an area leader in the field. We seek out mission driven clients and design to help our clients and communities thrive. We specialize in high performance residential, multifamily, and non-profit projects in the Mid-Atlantic Region. We also develop and manage the construction of local projects in the Greater Philadelphia Area.